Screaming Orphans Cultural (Bus) Tour of Ireland 2022
May 14-21, 2022
Land Only ( Airfare not included )
Tour starts and ends in Dublin
$ 1,900 per person ( double occupancy )
$ 290 single supplement ( SOLD OUT )
Kilkenny * Tipperary * Cashel * Galway * Bundoran
Donegal Town * Rossnowlagh * Dublin
- Saturday, May 14 - Depart USA ( Overnight flight not included )
- Sunday, May 15 – Arrive/Meet at Dublin airport* – Kilkenny – Tipperary
- Monday, May 16 – Cashel - Rock of Cashel - Tipperary
- Tuesday, May 17 – Tipperary - Galway
- Wednesday, May 18 – Galway – Bundoran - Rossnowlagh
- Thursday, May 19 - Sliabh Liag* - Donegal Town - Rossnowlagh
- Friday, May 20 - Rossnowlagh – Dublin
- Saturday, May 21 - Depart Dublin - USA ( Flight not included )
* Tour starts at approx. 9 am at Dublin Airport.
** Those who may be interested in taking surfing lessons (Donegal is well known for surfing), will have an opportunity to do so on May 19.
Note: Touring itinerary subject to change.
- 2 nights in Tipperary/Thurles - The Horse & Jockey Hotel
- 1 night in Galway, Co. Galway - Jurys Inn Galway
- 2 nights in Rossnowlah, Co. Donegal - The Sandhouse Hotel & Marine Spa
- 1 night in Dublin - Jurys Inn Parnell Street Dublin
- Breakfast daily (including day of arrival)
- 2 dinners ( beverages not included ): The Sandhouse Hotel and The Horse & Jockey Hotel
- Screaming Orphans concerts
- Admission to Rock of Cashel
- Professional Irish Driver/Guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary ( subject to change )
- Porterage of one suitcase per person
- Screaming Orphans souvenir T-shirt
- Hotel taxes
- Gratuities for Driver/Guide
Payment / Deposit Notice
- 1st payment of $300 / per person ( non-refundable ) due ASAP to sign up
- 2nd payment of $700 / per person due on November 15, 2021
- Final payment due on January 15, 2022
You can pay off the entire amount at any time prior to January 15, 2022
- First deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Cancel in writing by/on December 1st 2021 and receive 50% refund ( not including $300 non-refundable deposit ).
- Cancel in writing by/on January 20 2022 and receive 25% refund ( not including $300 non-refundable deposit ).
- No refund after February 1st 2022.
* If Screaming Orphans have to reschedule (or cancel) Bus Tour due to COVID-19 restrictions (traveling is deemed to be unsafe / travel ban is still in place), you will have a choice of transferring your reservation to the rescheduled dates or receiving a full refund.
Travel Insurance Notice
We strongly recommend you purchase your own travel cancellation and interruption insurance as well as travel, medical and evacuation insurance ( Travel Guard (AIG), Allianz Global Assistance and other companies provide such insurance. )
Screaming Orphans and associated parties are not responsible for any loss, illness, damages, injuries ( including vehicular related ) and liabilities of any type and in any manner that may happen while on the Screaming Orphans Cultural Tour of Ireland 2022.
Wondering what Screaming Orphans' bus tours are like?
Take a look at this short video: